Testimonial

Was recommended to AV Rillo and my first experience was a phonecall to them to get quote.So friendly from the off, which made my decision to go with them.

Was assigned to Hussain Ahmed and Ella who dealt with both my purchase and sale. Both so friendly and so on the ball. Kept me informed at all times and every other party who I dealt with were impressed with their efficiency and how they kept everyone in the loop. Would certainly recommend AV Rillo and if I sell or buy again would definitely go back to them.

Purchased and sold within 11 wks!Thank you to them both for making a very stressful time that much easier as I had full confidence in them.

Lorraine Smith

Review about: Avrillo Real Estate Attorney.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with AVRillo?

Cordell And Cordell - Don't get scammed by these guys! Cordell And Cordell "In Boise I hired an attorney who charged me over $6,000 in two months! He didn't do ANYTHING. He forwarded me email from the opposing party and filed one affidavit..." Read more Claery And Green - Bad!!!*** Claery And Green "*** this firm all the real reviews are the one star all the 4 stars are people they know !!! ALL they do is charge charge charge don't contact you..." Read more Threatened with Jail by Edward Parkes OF Harcus Sinclair Harcus Sinclair "Edward Parkes is a lawyer who works for Harcus Sinclair in London, an unethical law firm who represents an unethical company named Power Places Tours Inc (USA). I say unethical for..." Read more Cohen Grossman Attorneys At Law - Kevin Vorhis Cohen Grossman a weak attorney who missrepresented me Cohen Grossman Attorneys At Law "I contacted the Cohen Grossman Law firm at 350 N Lake Destiny Maitland, Florida 3275. I spoke to Mr. Grossman about my former employer not paying me my last two..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more