AVRillo - Fee structure is clear, efficient service

Testimonial

Very efficient service provided by AVRillo. We used them to handle our recent sale and purchase.

E mail updates were regular as well as documents via e mail. Telephone contact when necessary. Online log system that is updated regularly so you can see the progress of your transactions. Very friendly team who are approachable and efficient.

We had Meltem looking after us. Their fee structure is clear all the way through the process. I would however say that this method of conveyancing may not suit everyone. If you don't like using e mail and are unable to print documents for yourself you may struggle.

Having said this, hard copies can be sent via the post, but this would slow down the whole process. Also some people prefer face to face contact.

I would recommend this firm. Sylvia mcleavy

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 06, 2017.

AVRillo - Kept me updated

Testimonial

AV Rillo provided a good feedback system through emails and phone calls. They chased the other solicitor with issues and kept me updated with further information required and where we were at with the buyer.

They also responded to my chaser who kept all parties in the loop. There was a post-sale query about a charge I believe I had had which was outside of the quote package and even after completion they followed up with me to ensure I had peace of mind regarding the quote and the work they had done for me.

Great customer service during the process and afterwards. Chris Hughes

Product or Service Mentioned: Avrillo Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 04, 2017.

AVRillo - Highly recommended

Professional from start to finish - I highly recommend them Thomas Neil MNAEA

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 27, 2017.

AVRillo - Regular contact, extremely impressed

Testimonial

As an agent for over 30 years it is crucial there is regular contact between agent and solicitor during the course of the transaction from start to finish ensuring the sale completes successfully. I've been working very closely with Meltem Erdogan and the Team at Avrillo and have been extremely impressed by the excellent service they provide.

They are a credit to Avrillo & Co and I will most certainly continue to recommend their services in the knowledge that our Clients will be looked after well and receive the best service and care they deserve. Well Done !

Meltem & Team. Ivan Ziff Martin & Co

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 15, 2017.

AVRillo - Quick and efficient. Exchanged in 4 weeks!

Testimonial

I have just used AVRillo to purchase a flat and I can't recommend them more highly. Mel and the team have been fantastic in keeping me up to date and getting everything done so quickly and efficiently.

Having been an estate agent for the last 10 years I know just how much of a difference a good solicitor can make and thanks to Mel and the team I manage to exchange in just 4 weeks.

Thanks for all of your help!! Nicola MacDonald

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 30, 2017.

Far superior service. AVRillo went above and beyond. Exceptional

Testimonial

Having dealt with various Solicitors over the years, I have found AVRillo’s customer service to be far superior to any others I have encountered, I was placed with Sarah Baker’s Team, so my main point of contact was either Sarah Baker or her Colleague Amar. Both were always very polite, very calm and assured as the sale of our home and purchase of another were involved in quite a large chain.

Every time I spoke to them I was filled with confidence that any fears I may have were taken seriously and made to feel that my case was the only case that mattered (even though I know they have may other cases to deal with!) Everything that was happening was explained to me and the contact via phone, email and post was always very prompt and regular, which made the transaction move swiftly and smoothly. A chain of 8 properties were involved in total yet from the point I instructed AV Rillo on my sale and purchase, to the point I collected the keys to my new home only took 9 weeks. Again this was down to the constant chasing of the other solicitors within the chain to make sure all parties were moving forward at all times.

I felt AV Rillo went above and beyond the call of duty and I am exceptionally happy with the service from the team, in particular Sarah and Amar and will refer them to any family, friends or clients who wish to receive an exceptional service from an exception firm of solicitors at a great price. Tim Plumb

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 12, 2017.

AVRillo - A different experience, most impressed

Testimonial

Recommended by my flat managing agent for selling my flat. A different experience with contact mostly by email, although A V Rillo would ring if urgent.

Speedy sale - I reckon their approach must have saved a month or so if the selling process.

Most impressed with their knowledge and expertise - well done. Phil Rogers

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 23, 2016.

AVRillo - Extremely fast and efficient

Testimonial

Extremely fast and efficient. I had a lot of questions and all were answered promptly and with satisfaction. Luke Harman

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 15, 2016.

AVRillo - Worked tirelessly, diligently and extremely professionally. Friendly expertise

Testimonial

As an estate agent of 30 + years standing, I think I'm fairly well qualified to give testimony to the excellent service provided by Sarah Baker and her dedicated team, in particular Sheila with whom I was in regular contact. Collectively they have worked tirelessly, diligently and extremely professionally to make quite a complicated personal purchase into a successful outcome and I am very grateful indeed for everything that AVR have done for us - an excellent combination of undoubted expertise and a friendly approach.

I will be very pleased to recommend AVR's services to future clients. Mike Bidwell

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 28, 2016.

AVRillo - Fantastic - we could not have asked for more

Testimonial

We are first time buyers and got recommended AV Rillo by a colleague and could not have been happier with their performance.

The main thing was their great communication - at every step we were informed of what was going on, we always had prompt replies to our emails - I remember one reply at 07.30 in the morning! They called us when promised and when it was needed, and were an absolute delight to talk to. All the paperwork was clear and concise with sections marked wherever we needed to sign, and AVRillo were always on hand over email or phone to explain anything we didn't understand. Like I said, we're first time buyers so the only experience of a solicitor we had to compare it to was the seller's solicitor of the property we were buying; AVRillo were so much better that it got a bit embarrassing for the sellers. When I come to move again, I'll have absolutely hesitation in using AVRillo again and intend to recommend them to my friends, particularly Farah's team. Great Job. Well done and thank you again!

Graeme Wadhams

Product or Service Mentioned: Avrillo Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 16, 2016.