Testimonial

Very efficient service provided by AVRillo.We used them to handle our recent sale and purchase.

E mail updates were regular as well as documents via e mail. Telephone contact when necessary. Online log system that is updated regularly so you can see the progress of your transactions. Very friendly team who are approachable and efficient.

We had Meltem looking after us. Their fee structure is clear all the way through the process. I would however say that this method of conveyancing may not suit everyone. If you don't like using e mail and are unable to print documents for yourself you may struggle.

Having said this, hard copies can be sent via the post, but this would slow down the whole process. Also some people prefer face to face contact.

I would recommend this firm.Sylvia mcleavy

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with AVRillo?

The Law Office Of Charles A Messina Divorce Attorney Review from Buffalo, New York The Law Office Of Charles A Messina "I cannot recommend to anyone to hire Charles Messina for attorney. I cannot discuss the specifics of the case because Charles Messina will file a lawsuit against me in an..." Read more McCullough And Mitchell Pa - CONSUMERS BEWARE! McCullough & Mitchell Orlando Lawyers, steer clear! McCullough And Mitchell Pa "We were directly solicited by letter from this firm and it's partner Timothy McCullough who is the older lawyer in the firm. So we get a letter from this guy..." Read more Castle Law Group Legal Service Review Castle Law Group "I seriously hate that I have to resort to this. I can't believe how low some people will stoop. My husband and I have a company that assists consumers. I..." Read more The Mcmillan Law Firm - Scott McMillan Law Firm La Mesa The Mcmillan Law Firm "Another of, literally dozens of appeals and writs filed by McMillan-Law-Firm in La Mesa, Scott McMillan and Michelle Volk, where the Court of Appeal DENIED the petition after forcing the..." Read more Old Navy - Sports tanks Old Navy "There is currently a *** poor selection of sports tanks with built in *** pads. I'm way too lazy to wear sports bras and I'm sure I'm not alone in..." Read more Sears Credit Card - Cheap Plastic Dryer Door Handle Broke after only 13 Months Sears Credit Card "I purchased a Sears Kenmore Gas Dryer in April of 2016. The plastic handle on the dryer door, which is only held on by a few small tabs, broke after..." Read more Lbc Express - Customer pissed Lbc Express "What the *** happen with the number indicated on the package box if you aren't going to fu*king text us? I'd fu*king calling your hotline to fu*king deliver the two..." Read more Carid - RIP OFF ALERT Carid "CARid...AKA...ONYX....RIP OFF ALERT...... CARiD...AKA ONYX DO NOT BUY HERE... CARiD...AKA ONYX... I bought A woodgrain dash cover set for 2016 express van. 300+ dollars 8 pieces. Dash cover fit not..." Read more