Testimonial

Having dealt with various Solicitors over the years, I have found AVRillo’s customer service to be far superior to any others I have encountered, I was placed with Sarah Baker’s Team, so my main point of contact was either Sarah Baker or her Colleague Amar.Both were always very polite, very calm and assured as the sale of our home and purchase of another were involved in quite a large chain.

Every time I spoke to them I was filled with confidence that any fears I may have were taken seriously and made to feel that my case was the only case that mattered (even though I know they have may other cases to deal with!) Everything that was happening was explained to me and the contact via phone, email and post was always very prompt and regular, which made the transaction move swiftly and smoothly. A chain of 8 properties were involved in total yet from the point I instructed AV Rillo on my sale and purchase, to the point I collected the keys to my new home only took 9 weeks. Again this was down to the constant chasing of the other solicitors within the chain to make sure all parties were moving forward at all times.

I felt AV Rillo went above and beyond the call of duty and I am exceptionally happy with the service from the team, in particular Sarah and Amar and will refer them to any family, friends or clients who wish to receive an exceptional service from an exception firm of solicitors at a great price.Tim Plumb

Review about: Avrillo Real Estate Attorney.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with AVRillo?